Rostelecom – customers segmentation
Rostelecom is a Russian telecommunications company and a state-owned enterprise.
The company provides a range of services including broadband internet, interactive television, mobile communication and short and long-distance telephone connection.
The company’s initial objectives
- Segmenting the customer base by browsing interests
- Creating targeted offers for different segments<
- Conducting online-polls among customers
- Informing customers online
Spectre DPI installation features
No technical difficulties occurred during the implementation of Spectre DPI. The solution was integrated in three months. A preliminary test was conducted prior to the integration of Spectre DPI.
Our colleagues from Spectre took all our wishes into consideration and created an easy-to-use interface to control customer notification and polling. The interface can be used by any member of staff, according to his or her role.
Resources are efficiently channeled to URL-filtering.
A review of Spectre DPI and its correspondence to the company’s objectives
- The customer base is segmented based on the customers’ behaviour and interests on the internet.
- Products and services are offered based on the customer’s profile.
- Surveys such as the rate of customer satisfaction are conducted using data collected for from the polls.
- Customers are efficiently informed of the company’s products via digital channel.
Company website: https://rt.ru
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact: Svetlana Shamzon, Deputy Director of the Macroregional Branch – Mass Segment Business Director